Combat - Accuracy

ACCURACY (updated 18-Apr-2024)

• Accuracy, or 'chance to succeed', in Devikins can be influenced by various factors such as the wielder's agility, elemental proficiency, skills used, and target's status effects and evasion.

• A skill with 100% accuracy does not guarantee success; for instance, if a Critical Blow with 100% accuracy is used against a Devikin with 40% evasion, the actual hit chance becomes 60% assuming no other modifiers are present.

• Additionally, skills with additional effects like sleep have their success rates calculated separately against the target's resistance of the effect, which can be increased through bracelets and certain sets.